We provide a level playing field for ALL our clients. We do this through a SINGLE account type with the same competitive spread. All our clients, however big or small their account balance, have an equal opportunity to benefit from a very competitive, transparent and fair trading environment.
* From 1 August 2018 until 31 October 2018 the European Securities and Markets Authority (ESMA) has introduced new restrictions on leverages for all CFD-based financial instruments. The new leverage conditions and margin requirements apply to Retail clients. Margin requirements for positions opened prior to 1 August 2018 will remain unaffected. The default Leverage is 1:20.
The Polish Financial Supervision Commission (KNF) has introduced a new regulatory framework which has reduced the maximum leverage for retail traders to 1:25. Thus the maximum Leverage offered to clients from Poland is limited to 1:25.
|AUDCAD||4.9||1000 * AUDUSD rate||2.224||-7.932||10 / USDCAD rate|
|AUDCHF||4.7||1000 * AUDUSD rate||3.672||-8.520||10 / USDCHF rate|
|AUDJPY||3.0||1000 * AUDUSD rate||3.128||-10.272||1000 / USDJPY rate|
|AUDNZD||7.4||1000 * AUDUSD rate||-4.872||-0.924||10 * NZDUSD rate|
|AUDUSD||1.7||1000 * AUDUSD rate||2.288||-6.324||10|
|CADCHF||2.1||1000 / USDCAD rate||0.856||-4.800||10 / USDCHF rate|
|CADJPY||3.6||1000 / USDCAD rate||-0.744||-3.504||1000 / USDJPY rate|
|CHFJPY||3.4||1000 / USDCHF rate||-5.856||0.504||1000 / USDJPY rate|
|EURAUD||3.9||1000 * EURUSD rate||-15.828||6.400||10 * AUDUSD rate|
|EURCAD||5.4||1000 * EURUSD rate||-6.432||-0.072||10 / USDCAD rate|
|EURCHF||2.8||1000 * EURUSD rate||0.024||-4.248||10 / USDCHF rate|
|EURGBP||2.6||1000 * EURUSD rate||-2.928||0.232||10 * GBPUSD rate|
|EURHUF||53.5||1000 * EURUSD rate||-162.816||3.968||10 / USDHUF rate|
|EURJPY||2.0||1000 * EURUSD rate||-3.420||-1.608||1000 / USDJPY rate|
|EURNZD||7.8||1000 * EURUSD rate||-20.904||8.408||10 * NZDUSD rate|
|EURPLN||48.5||1000 * EURUSD rate||-29.304||8.272||10 / USDPLN rate|
|EURUSD||1.4||1000 * EURUSD rate||-3.612||-0.396||10|
|GBPAUD||5.5||1000 * GBPUSD rate||-16.800||5.544||10 * AUDUSD rate|
|GBPCAD||1.8||1000 * GBPUSD rate||-4.272||-4.572||10 / USDCAD rate|
|GBPCHF||4.8||1000 * GBPUSD rate||2.232||-9.072||10 / USDCHF rate|
|GBPJPY||4.4||1000 * GBPUSD rate||-0.528||-6.324||1000 / USDJPY rate|
|GBPNZD||8.5||1000 * GBPUSD rate||-23.352||8.040||10 * NZDUSD rate|
|GBPUSD||2.0||1000 * GBPUSD rate||-1.476||-3.996||10|
|NZDCAD||7.7||1000 * NZDUSD rate||2.864||-9.408||10 / USDCAD rate|
|NZDCHF||6.3||1000 * NZDUSD rate||4.000||-9.420||10 / USDCHF rate|
|NZDJPY||4.6||1000 * NZDUSD rate||3.640||-9.600||1000 / USDJPY rate|
|NZDUSD||2.7||1000 * NZDUSD rate||2.736||-7.452||10|
|SGDJPY||4.3||1000 / USDSGD rate||-2.856||-6.696||1000 / USDJPY rate|
|USDCAD||2.6||1000||-3.840||-1.920||10 / USDCAD rate|
|USDCHF||2.0||1000||0.920||-5.100||10 / USDCHF rate|
|USDCNH||78.7||1000||-247.944||-31.920||10 / USDCNH rate|
|USDHUF||46.8||1000||-128.112||-10.368||10 / USDHUF rate|
|USDJPY||1.5||1000||-1.332||-3.132||1000 / USDJPY rate|
|USDMXN||79.5||1000||-229.200||31.192||10 / USDMXN rate|
|USDNOK||51.3||1000||-40.524||-7.284||10 / USDNOK rate|
|USDPLN||7.8||1000||-20.544||3.720||10 / USDPLN rate|
|USDSEK||48.7||1000||-2.760||-45.960||10 / USDSEK rate|
|USDSGD||2.4||1000||-9.660||-5.544||10 / USDSGD rate|
|USDTRY||29.3||1000||-117.660||57.736||10 / USDTRY rate|
|USDZAR||152.5||1000||-321.960||148.872||10 / USDZAR rate|
|ZARJPY||3.3||1000 / USDZAR rate||1.056||-2.256||1000 / USDJPY rate|
Lot – the volume unit of a traded instrument. It is equal to 100,000 units of the base currency.
Level of limit and stop orders – the minimal interval between the current price and the pending order level (in points). Inside this interval, take profit, stop loss and pending orders can't be placed. When placing orders within this range is attempted, the server will send an error message and won't accept the order. The level of limit and stop orders is equal to a typical spread.
Freezing level – a ban on changing orders that are close to fulfillment. Within this level, it’s impossible to modify, delete or close positions which are about to be executed. The freezing level value is equal to one-half of the spread of the traded instrument.
Swap – payment for transferring a position overnight (the swap value is displayed in points). Swaps can be positive and negative and are calculated as the difference between interest rates. Swaps are charged daily at 00:00 according to the server time. From Wednesday to Thursday, swaps are charged 3 times higher. The swap rate is the product of the pip price by the number of lots by the number of days.
Margin call – a warning that appears when the ratio of the equity to the margin amount in a trading account goes below the allowed level. In this case, the broker has the right (but is not obliged) to close one or several of the client’s positions according to market conditions.
Stop out – a liquidation level that appears when the ratio of the equity to the margin amount in a trading account goes below the allowed level. In this case, the broker is obliged to close one or several of the client’s positions in order to prevent a negative balance in the account.
1. Margin Used is indicated for a 1 lot trade (100,000 currency units) for a USD currency account with leverage of 1:100.
2. Pip Value is indicated for a 1 lot trade for a USD currency account.
3. The Trading Session for all instruments starts at 21:15 GMT on Sunday and ends at 20:45 GMT on Friday.
- On weekdays between 20:58 GMT and 21:10 GMT there is a daily system refresh by the banks during which trading is unavailable.
- Quotes and trading often resume earlier at 21:05 GMT but some of the banks may stay offline as late as 21:15 GMT. Clients should exercise caution as liquidity and consistency of the spread may be impaired during this time.
4. The USDCNH currency pair is most liquid during the Hong Kong trading session hours, and it may experience light liquidity conditions outside of those hours. Such liquidity conditions may result in uneven pricing and/or the possibility of increased slippage. Clients should exercise caution when trading during these conditions.
5. The USDMXN currency pair may experience light liquidity conditions during the evening hours of the US Eastern Standard Time (EST) zone. Such liquidity conditions may result in uneven pricing. Clients should exercise caution when trading during these conditions.
6. Swap Amounts
- The formula used to calculate these is: Swap Amount = Lots * Swap Value (Long or Short) * Conversion Rate.
- Lots (1 Lot = 100,000 currency units) the number of lots of an open position.
- Swap Value as defined in the table above is the amount in base currency that will be debited/credited to the client's MT4 account at the End of Day, that is 23:59:59 server time.
- Conversion Rate is used to convert the amount from Base currency of the pair to the MT4 account's deposit currency.
- On Wednesdays, triple (3X) the normal swap value is assessed on all open positions in order to account for the weekend (when the market is closed).